Tuesday, June 8, 2010

16 1/2 months

Miss Madison definately has her own personality! She seems to teach herself new tricks everyday! We are very proud of her for graduating from the "Baby Ducks" Swim Class this past Saturday. She earned her first swimming ribbon! We are now in the "Baby Fins" class twice a week, so we'll be busy this summer!!!


Other news ...

- Thank you to all who voted for Madison in the "cute kid" Houston Chronicle contest. She came in 1st runner up, missing by one vote :( (so whoever didn't vote, shame on you - JK JK)! We are very proud of her!

-we finally finished the whole selection process for our house and had the final mtg with the construction mgr., so hopefully they'll break ground in July!!! It seems like a LONG way until December . . . but Maddy sure is having fun taking apart Mimi and Grandad's house on a daily basis, LOL!


-We said good-bye to Abby :( On Saturday, we put Abby up for adoption .... she has snapped at Madison one too many times :( Hopefully they will find her a good home with NO children!

See all my pretty white teeth!

Miss Priss



I love my sunglasses!

I love my chair .... and my daddy!!!


Happy 31st Birthday!

I love sleeping in mommy's bed!



I like to turn upside down and play peak-a-boo!

My new waterfall ... time to cut some bangs I think...



I love mommy's sunglasses :)

No comments: