Thursday, June 24, 2010

Father's Day etc.

Little Miss Priss sure is entertaining us this summer .... We are usually busy swimming, either at swim lessons or at the neighborhood pool. I think we have a little fish on our hands ... she LOVES the water!

Oh yes .... and we now have "bangs"! Sadly, she rips 90% of any bows, clips etc out of her hair if she finds them. I guess I got my time in dressing her up when she was itty-bitty! Her bangs were so uneven and long that I had to trim them . . . we won't even talk about how challenging that was!

Other news - Abby got adopted! It was very hard for me to give her up after 8 years, but I wouldn't forgive myself if something happened to Maddy. Anyway, we feel better knowing she is in a good home now . . .


For Father's Day we went to Victoria to visit Chad's family. Madison had fun with her little cousin Maverick :) I can't believe these little ones are almost 17 months old!!!


Waiting our turn for lessons!


Showing off my 4th swimsuit of the season ....

I LOVE to brush my teeth!

Chillin out with Mav

Miss Priss in her favorite chair

Daddy practicing for the future .... ha.

Playing with Mav's hair .... what fun!

No comments: