Tuesday, June 1, 2010

16 months old

I hope everyone had a great Memorial Day weekend ... it was a HOT one for sure! We traveled to Ft. Worth for my cousins graduation and spent some time with the Miller family. Madison did great on the trip and even made a friend her age :) Here's a few pics from this past month.

Also, we went for Madison's check-up today! She turns 16 months old tomorrow - unreal !!! Of course ... she's perfectly healthy and weighs 26 pounds and is 33 1/2" long. She's off the charts for that one and they predict that she'll be around 5' 10" when she grows up!


New things that happened this month ....


- likes to bend over and stand on her head!


- learned to CRAWL! (started walking at 13 months but never had any interest at all in crawling ... all the sudden 2 days ago ... off she went across the living room floor!



- new favorite table food = watermelon!


- thinks it's funny to drop food over the ledge of her highchair and feed Abby (yes, Abby is still with us ... any takers?) jk



- can now climb stairs - UGH! I found her on the 2nd step of Mimi's stairs :(

Playing on great-grandpa Paul's driveway

Sleeping on the couch with daddy @ Aunt Katy's house .... worn out from all that playing!

Off to shop with my favorite little purse!

My new friend ... notice we both have minor head injuries from trying to hug eachother and fell over on the kitchen floor :( oops.

I like to comb my OWN hair, thank you.

We need stock in diapers.... although, we don't like Huggies anymore, Pampers please!

Silly girl

My new favoirite chair at Mimi's house - just my size!

Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese!

No comments: