Sunday, January 24, 2010

Round One - Birthday Fun!

We went to Victoria this last weekend to have Madison's 1st Birthday pictures taken! We will post the website as soon as they become available :) She did wonderful ... given we made her change clothes 3 times.... Also, her cousin Maverick was in town to also celebrate his 1st birthday early too with the great-grandparents (they are 4 days apart). We are looking forward to a couple more parties in the next couple weeks for our little princess!!!

Maddy and Cousin Maverick

Hmmmm....I thought I told you people I don't like to get dirty!

Sticky stuff! Someone please wash my hands!!!

Getting ready for my pre-birthday cupcake

Maddy and her UT bear ... thanks Uncle David, ugh

Sharing toys with cousin Maverick

Daddy and the Princess

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Early Birthday Madison!!