Wednesday, March 18, 2009

6 Weeks Old

Madison is growing faster everyday! She is now 6 weeks old and weighs 9+ pounds ... we like her chunky! Just this week her vision has improved and she's focusing much more. She looks around and stares at the most exciting things ... like the ceiling fan for minutes at a time :) Below are a few pictures of her learning how to smile ... now we're waiting for the first laugh! Thank goodness she has her nights and days figured out (sleeping 3 hrs. at a time at night and staying awake more with little naps during the day). That warm milk puts her to sleep in about 5 seconds :)

Where do my hands go?

A little chilly today!

My FIRST big smile!!!

Grandma Debbie on double duty with Madison and cousin Maverick

Chad and Baby Maverick (only 4 days older than Madison)!

Getting my beauty sleep :)
All dressed up and nowhere to go :( Auntie Krystal gave me my first little dress!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

such great pics:-) I love how chunky she's getting! adorable:-)
I'm glad the dress fits. It looked so small in the store!