Friday, March 6, 2009

2 Year Anniversary & 1 Month Old :)

As of March 10th we will have been married for 2 years already! It seems more like 10 in my opinion.... JK! Alot has happened in the past couple years ... got married, built a house, had a little baby princess, moved here and there (due to Chad's job), and went on a few exciting trips. Madison helped us celebrate this weekend since we can't really go many places yet with her. Last weekend, while Chad's mom was visiting, we took advantage of a chance to get out of the house and celebrated our anniversary early at the Taste of Texas restaurant ... YUM!!! Chad is still extremely frustrated that he never got a piece of our expensive wedding cake on our wedding day. I suppose we were busy taking pictures etc. Therefore, he had the cake shop re-make our wedding cake (just the top tier) so we could enjoy it. After I found out how much it cost ... we will definately be enjoying each and every crumb!!! LOL :)
Our Cake - YUM

Dinner @ The Taste of TX

Madison waiting for her dessert

Change my diaper for the 100th time!
I'm now 8 pounds 12 oz!
Getting my beauty sleep!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yummmmm!!! I hope I get a piece of that cake!!!
MOM Miller

Unknown said...

Ya...I remember that too from our wedding! We only got the piece we fed each other...after making payments of that cake for 6 months!
Happy Anniversary:-)
Very cute pics of Madison too:-))