Friday, January 2, 2009

Goodbye 2008...

I hope everyone had a great Christmas and a Happy New Year.... 2008 flew by fast! Chad and I both had 2 weeks off, which was nice :) We went to Victoria on Christmas Day to visit Chad's family and to Dallas the following weekend to visit my side of the family. I am still growing everyday - we can't believe we only have a few weeks left until Madison is here! The doctor said she is about 4 1/2 pounds right now and has completely turned (vertical and head down) and is frequently pusihing her little legs up into my ribs! Let's just say that she's pushing down and spreading out bones in my body that's NOT fun! I am going weekly to the doctor ... so hopefully we will have some exciting news sooooon!
Christmas in Dallas

Abby opening her gifts ...

The Miller family - Dallas
I'm still pregnant :)

No comments: