Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Maddox 1 Month Old!

Our little peanut it 1 month old already! Time flies when you're having fun ... or if you're just too tired remember the concept of time, ha! Maddox is such a good baby! He sleeps 3-4 hours at a time and his colic is getting better with meds. As of 2 weeks ago, he had already gained a pound from when he left the hospital ... and I'm sure he's gained another one since then ... the boy likes to EAT ... all day!!! Anyway, he's definately a keeper ... here's a few pics from this month!


One month old!!!

Holding hands with my puppy dog Madison and Gammy got me in the hospital :)


Yeah ... that was fun! LOL


Snuggle bunny


Yes, I have a double chin!


My first sponge bath ... I like it a lot better now that I can be all the way in the water!


Relaxing!
All clean!

No comments: