Thursday, October 27, 2011

Long Week!

It's been a long week .... and I think it's going to be a long 9 weeks ahead! Most of you know I had to spend 2 nights in the hospital this week :( I woke up early Monday morning nauseous / vomiting with a stomach bug. By 9pm that night I was getting worse and very dehydrated, which led to my uterus begin to contract every 4-5 minutes. Long story short ... it's way too erly for little Maddox to come into this world, so I spend 2 nights on IV's to re-hydrate my body and special meds to make me finally stop contracting. I'm doing better everyday and trying to take it easy ... but with a 2 1/2 year old that's a challenge! I'm very blessed to have a great family that helped out greatly with taking care of Madison all week! Hopefully I won't be walking through those hospital doors again until late December!
Today I had one of my last ultra-sounds. The images on the screen we saw were really good ... but the pics are kind of hard to figure out. He is moving around bunches and looks precious. We can't wait to meet him soon!!!
Looks like he will have daddy's big feet!
Pic of his hand / fingers up by his mouth
Profile of his head with his lips / mouth open ...little nose etc.
Confirming it's a BOY ... very much so :)

No comments: