Monday, March 8, 2010

Swimming - Strike ONE

Oh, what stress. I have never felt like 30 minutes seemed like 5 hours! Madison went to her first day of swim lessons and didn't like the concept too well. Only one parent can go in the water with her so Chad went this time. She had a death grip on him (or his ears) the entire time and cried half the time :( I think she was just scared b/c it looked like a really BIG bathtub and she wasn't used to it. It's a very nice heated pool, so that wasn't the problem. They are teaching them important things like survival techniques etc ... and we have a lot invested in this ... so we'll be back! Anyway, I spoke to a couple other parents and they said their little ones did the same thing the first 3 or so times ... se we're gonna stick with it! Better luck next week!!! Here's a couple pictures and one video - the quality isn't too good b/c I had to take them behind a glass wall in the viewing room ....

Happy now, but not for long ....

Studying the situation ....



What a MESS I was after. I took a 2 1/2 hour nap this day ... which never happens!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Poor baby, she looks sad!
I'm sure she'll do better next week with mama in the pool! Hang in there!