Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Christmas with Gammy

This poor child is only having about 4 separate Christmas celebrations this year. Gammy (Chad's mom) came down this past weekend to start off the season! After the total excitment of tissue paper, tags and tape ... it was fun to see her expressions opening gifts. Here's a few pics of Miss Spoiled herself ...

Farmer Maddy showing off her teeeeeth

Ready for Santa!

Giving poor neglected Abby a belly rub!

That's my girl ... going for the Coach bag first!!! lol

Snack time, what I do best.

My new Princess Wheels!!!

Reading all my new books from Gammy

My new pink fluffy bunny chair to read in!

Clapping my hands for daddy

Dressed up to go to a Christmas Concert ... which I got an A+ !!! (I think she thought it was a jumbo big screen live TV with music and dancers!)

My new Christmas outfit from Great Granny

Maddy's first "craft" LOL ... handprints aren't as easy as one may think with a 10 month old .... Thanks Aunt Elaine!

No comments: