Monday, August 3, 2009

6 months old !!!

I can't believe Madison is already a 1/2 year old :( I literally feel like I just had her! She has developed such a sweet personality and gets better and better each and everyday! Milk wasn't satisifying her little belly... so she was excited to start eating some rice cereal and baby food - YUM! I haven't found anything she doesn't like yet. We go to the doctor for the "6 month" checkup this week. She is getting close to sitting up by herself and is making lots of new sounds and noises everyday (she knows what she's saying I guess)! Now .... if she would just sleep through the night - ughhhhhhh!!!!!! According to our scales at home she's probably around 17 - 18 pounds and 27 - 28" long!






yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy

...in my new highchair....

yum yum yum.....don't think we have a picky eater by any means....

No comments: