Monday, July 14, 2008

SHE/he's alive !!!

Well I went in today for my 10 week check-up appointment and everything seems to be going well with Baby Penley. I think the morning sickness phase is almost over (WOO HOO!) but my energy hasn't decided to return yet... Anyway, since mom was with me for this appointment the doctor was excited to pull out the heart monitor machine for "grandma"! After searching around for a few seconds (which literally seemed like hours) we finally got to hear the heartbeat for the first time ever! It was awesome!!! The rate was perfect at 172. My next appointment is to get an ultra-screen to rule out any complications (which I should be fine since I'm well under 35 years old) and more importantly to find out the GENDER!!! Technology is awesome! We will keep you all updated!

No comments: